PR / Media Position Available
Himmelrich PR has a position open for a Media Specialist/Account Manager. We are looking for someone who can handle media relations, manage client relationships and produce great work for a variety of interesting clients.
– Work with clients to identify media opportunities, including social media and influencers
– Develop and lead the execution of strategic media, communications and promotion plans
– Develop and deliver compelling angles, stories and pitches
– Create and maintain media and promotional relationships
– Write press and other materials, including press releases, narratives, digital content, newsletters, and reports
– Identify and manage relationships with promotional partners
– Serve as principal client contact for agency clients
– Represent the agency at client, industry and professional events
Skills and Experience Required
– A minimum of two years of media relations experience, including developing media relationships and pitching
– Excellent writing skills for all types of media
– Professional demeanor and presentation
– Highly organized
– Comfortable working independently and collaboratively as part of a fast-paced team
– Flexible, with a positive attitude
– Knowledge of public relations practices, standards and trends
About Himmelrich PR
For 18 years, Himmelrich PR has helped its clients achieve their goals through thoughtful public relations and creative marketing support. The firm works with local and national nonprofit educational and arts organizations, retail and hospitality destinations, corporations, entertainment venues, and festival and event promoters.
Himmelrich PR is located in a cool 120 year-old mill building in the Hampden/Woodberry area of Baltimore. We offer a flexible, collaborate environment that encourages and supports employees as they pursue their unique interests and develops their personal and professional talents. www.himmelrich.com
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls, please.
October 25, 2016